• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor quality AI/EPS image

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image number 100416874 has some serious issues. When I downloaded the image I was under the impression it was on a transparent background due to the checkerboard background. However, there is no actual transparency and the actual image size is only about 2" big! I would like a credit.

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 11.27.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 11.27.51 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Hi Catherine,

I understand what you are trying to achieve from the image, however, I would like to inform you that the original file has been uploaded in such a manner by the contributor and has no quality issues as tested by our product team.

Since there is no way to contact the contributor, feel free to license a different/ similar image from Adobe Stock which suits your requirements.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Catherine,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with an Adobe Stock file.

Let me get the file( 100416874 ) checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Catherine,

We have tested the image at our end and noticed that the vector image is fine (see screenshot).

The background is visible, but you can hide the background colour and checkers.

Also, the size may be small, but it is a vector file, so you can resize the artwork without problems.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you understand the problem. When removing the checkerboard background (which is most often used to show transparency), the circles around and inside the globe have remnants of black. This should not be.

Yes, of course you scale up a vector but why would you make one so small in the first place? Points to a poor understand of Illustrator by the "artist".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Catherine,

I understand what you are trying to achieve from the image, however, I would like to inform you that the original file has been uploaded in such a manner by the contributor and has no quality issues as tested by our product team.

Since there is no way to contact the contributor, feel free to license a different/ similar image from Adobe Stock which suits your requirements.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having similar image with 219812973. it looks fine on screen but when i license it and download it, open it in Illustrator all the circles and lines have the gradient messed up/wrongScreen Shot 2019-02-15 at 1.35.05 PM.png.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I just license an image FILE #:  299584373 and when opening the file it is rather pixelated and by no means anything like the advertised image. May I please either get a newer version or a credit

121212121.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started