• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor quality vector stock

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just paid and downloaded a vector map of Scotland. It was not possible to tell from the pixellated preview, how good the quality of the country outline was. But of course, when it was downloaded it was terrible.

I will be very reluctant to use Adobe stock in future for vector images as it is just not possible to tell how good they are. In this case I can do a better job by tracing a scan off my phone.

The map was only one credit, but it is totally unusable so I think I am justified in asking for a refund. 

But moving forward, without a way of being able to see the vector outline of a vector image before purchasing it, you cannot see what you are buying. We need a vector preview feature ... even if it is in the browser.

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Anatole,

Sorry for your experience. I suggest that you contact customer care on this issue. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not prepared to waste my time chasing up a problem that is worth so little to me. I have sourced my image from elsewhere and will not use Adobe stock for vector images in future as I cannot be sure of the quality of the images supplied.

If Adobe wants to provide a better service, then issues like this should be resolved without requiring the client to do all the legwork.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But my apologies for appearing rude - I should have thanked you for your response and helpful comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Anatole Could you provide more details regarding the issue you are having with this vector file please? I will pass this on to our content team to review. I'll also forward your request for a vector preview to our product management team.  I have also granted you a replacement credit since the file is not up to standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started