• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pop up error preventing me from purchasing stock images

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My plan includes the 10 stock images per month and once I use them all, I have the option to purchase additional image licenses for $2.99 each.  4 days ago I tried to buy a stock image and received a pop up dialogue stating "We are unable to process your transaction at this time. Either verify your information or enter a different card number. If you still can't place an order contact learn and support." First, I verify my info is all correct. Second, I check my credit card and the one adobe has on file is accurate. Next I check my bank account to verify funds, and thats good too. I try to buy images again and get the same error. I'm being billed $1 each time I try to make the purchase and fail. My first chat session with adobe resulted in 4 transfers and after 2 hours no solution was given.  I email the bank and they dont see any issue with my account. I start a second chat with adobe and that was a bizarre exchange of passive aggressive confusion between both parties. I am left so confused and my bank blames adobe and my last chat was so stupidly pointless I dont know what to do.  Can anybody out here decipher what the support guy is telling me to do? Im copy and pasting the main snippet from our chat. Am I misinterpreting something here? Ive replaced my current CC numbers with 9999 and my old CC numbers with 1111 in the chat dialogue. I will buy you a pizza and 6 pack if you can solve this for me.

Kewalprakash: How are you doing today Tanya?

tanya shaw jeffrey: Hello.  I have the plan in which I receive 10 stock images per month. When I use all 10 I then pay for them at $2.99 apiece. Each time I try buying a stock image I received an error informing me that they were unable to process my transaction and to verify my information or enter a different card number. And Im being billed $1 each time I try to download but I dont get the image

tanya shaw jeffrey: I can send the screen grabs of the $1 charges and errors

Kewalprakash: I do understand your concern and I will surely assist you on that.

tanya shaw jeffrey: please do

Kewalprakash: Your plan is paid and active.

tanya shaw jeffrey: I know

Kewalprakash: That's the reason you are not able to download any image.

tanya shaw jeffrey: never had a problem buying images for 2.99 when I use my 10 and haven’t changed my account

Kewalprakash: Tanya, you have tried your way and nobody understood your concern. I do get that. But I know what you are dealing with and I have resolution for that. If you are ready to hear that let me assist. I am good with stock issues and I know why you are facing all such issues.

tanya shaw jeffrey: great

Kewalprakash: Thank you.

Kewalprakash: You have a stock plan for which you get 10 images to download. every month.

tanya shaw jeffrey: yep

Kewalprakash: There should be more images in your account.

Kewalprakash: But even I can not see them.

Kewalprakash: I am looking for it's resolution, please allow me a couple of minutes here.

tanya shaw jeffrey: I used the 10 included in my plan

Kewalprakash: We appreciate your patience and apologize for the wait.

Kewalprakash: You are getting 10image every month and you have used them all.

tanya shaw jeffrey: but then I always pay 2.99 for additional images

Kewalprakash: Tanya, I know that.

Kewalprakash: Once 10 images are used in a month, you have to purchase overcharged images and each image will cost you 2.99

tanya shaw jeffrey: I know, i just typed that

Kewalprakash: Then what is your concern now, if you know that?

tanya shaw jeffrey: an error is preventing me from downloading and im billed $1 and not getting the image

Kewalprakash: That is card authorization fee debited and credited at the same time from your bank's end.

tanya shaw jeffrey: I should only be billed $2.99 if I receive the image.

Kewalprakash: Since you have made multiple attempt to buy images, your bank has blocked your card for online purchase for adobe.

Kewalprakash: Kindly resolve that issue with your bank and you will be able to download once again.

Kewalprakash: Due to card authorization issue.

Kewalprakash: We were trying to charge you for your purchase but your bank did not authorize payment for that.

tanya shaw jeffrey: they never had to authorize payment, what changed to make this happen

Kewalprakash: When your payment failed, this is the error message we received. - INV ACCT NUM

Kewalprakash: Means invalid account number.

tanya shaw jeffrey: what number do you have on file? If its invalid, how am I being billed for $1 fees, even today

Kewalprakash: Card ending with 9999

tanya shaw jeffrey: thats my card and its current

Kewalprakash: Then, why do we get message that card is - INV ACCT NUM

Kewalprakash: Kindly sort it out with your bank or update any other card, so that your issue could be resolved.

tanya shaw jeffrey: it can't be invalid since you're still charging me, and why the hell would I know why you get an error?

Kewalprakash: Tanya, I have informed you about issue and how you can resolve it.

tanya shaw jeffrey: you did not resolve it, and I have not been credited on these errant $1 charges.

Kewalprakash: If you will understand that, you can resolve issue with your bank and you will be able to access your card for purchase.

Kewalprakash: Now are you referring to 1$ fee?

Kewalprakash: The card which you have registered with your adobe account ends with 9999, but the card which you have used to buy images @ 2.99 ends with 1111

Kewalprakash: Now, you figure out which card has 1$ fee and payment authorization issue.

tanya shaw jeffrey: the card I have on file with adobe is the 9999 card and it is not invalid. Im logged into that account online as we chat.

Kewalprakash: Since your card ending with 1111 is not registered with your adobe account, you will not be able to purchase any image with it.

Kewalprakash: Kindly either update your card or try to purchase images with your registered card which end with 9999

tanya shaw jeffrey: I am trying to purchase with the 9999 card. you are billing me the $1 charges to that number

tanya shaw jeffrey: 1111 doesn't exist anymore and I see no option to try re-editing a card number. Anywhere

tanya shaw jeffrey: April 18th I was billed 2.99 to the 9999 account see screenshot

Kewalprakash: Tanya, could you please relax and listen to me for a minute.

Kewalprakash: We are just arguing for nothing.

Kewalprakash: Your card ending with 9999 has no issue.

Kewalprakash: Your card ending with 1111 have issues.

tanya shaw jeffrey: Can you stop being condescending and hear my problem

tanya shaw jeffrey: I dont have a card ending in 1111 any more and can’t see a way to delete that if its in your system

Kewalprakash: Since you have multiple attempts on 9999, it has been blocked for a day.

Kewalprakash: If that is not yours, do not use it.

Kewalprakash: Kindly try to make new purchase with 9999 after 24 hours and you will be able to do that.

tanya shaw jeffrey: I dont think anything has been resolved

Kewalprakash: I know that's the reason I am giving you this resolution./

Kewalprakash: Multiple attempts.

tanya shaw jeffrey: at first my bank was the issue, now you tell me to wait it out. How is this being resolved?

Kewalprakash: I will type it one more.

Kewalprakash: I hope you will get that.

Kewalprakash: Tanya, yes and I could tell you how?

tanya shaw jeffrey: do i need to contact the bank or is this fixed within 24 hours without me doing anything? Kewalprakash: What do you want.

Kewalprakash: I am here to assist not to argue.

tanya shaw jeffrey: than dont

Kewalprakash: If you want resolution and answer for your questions I can.

tanya shaw jeffrey: all I want to know his how this is getting resolved. does the bank need to be involved or will it  fix itself in 24 hours without me doing anything

Kewalprakash: I have attached screenshots of your transaction page, see them.

Kewalprakash: Case Id - ADB-1916266-B2M6

tanya shaw jeffrey: I can't see a single screen shot

Kewalprakash: Click here to locate case id.

tanya shaw jeffrey: do I still need to contact the bank

Kewalprakash: We appreciate your patience and apologize for the wait.

Kewalprakash: Tanya, I would like to inform you that your payment card ends with 9999 is already updated in the system. Please make sure, you have funds available on this card or the credit limit is not exceeded.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

tanyas41123854​ cathrineblan​

We have identified an issue in our system where a stored payment method from earlier transactions is being called for overage purchases instead of the current payment method. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working on a solution. I've granted you some free licenses to unblock you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tanya

I'm sorry for the issues you've experienced with the overage purchases.

Could you please re-enter the payment details associated with your subscription plan.  Steps here: Change or update your credit card and billing information in your Adobe ID account

When you've re-entered the details, wait a few minutes then try to make a purchase.  I am hoping that by re-entering the details, the payment will be triggered on the correct credit card. 

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Beverly for your quick response but that did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get the same error message?  I'm not seeing any new order attempts for today, which is strange.  If you have resaved your payment details could you try using a different browser to order to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks for your patience.

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having the very same problem I have tried three different cars which all have money on them but still keep getting the same error message

as above I have updated several times with no succes and i have also waited the 24 hours with no success. what is the problem Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really do need to purchase an image I have a deadline to keep. I have also been billed the  1$ fee several times I cant keep doing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is super frustrating. I am in the same boat, seems the only solution is to cancel the stock portion of the plan and buy image licensing elsewhere! The last chat I had with adobe was even worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-04-29 at 1.42.15 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heres 2 hours of support:

Isha: As I am checking your account it shows that you have Acrobat Pro DC subscription (one-year). Correct ?

tanya shaw jeffrey: yes, but this is about creative cloud

Isha: And you are facing installation issues ?

tanya shaw jeffrey: no. only adobe stock image issues, I can’t purchase any.

Isha: I am sorry as I am checking you have Creative Cloud for individuals - All Apps + Adobe Stock (one-year). Correct ?

tanya shaw jeffrey: im trying to buy 2.99 stock images because I've used the 10 in my monthly subscription. But an error prevents me from doing so. In the process Im being billed 1$ each time I try

Isha: As I can see you have used all the credits which were present in your account tanya.

tanya shaw jeffrey: yes, I used all 10. but I can buy images for 2.99. I believe you may have an old credit card number stored somewhere connected to my stock account. but I dont have that card anymore and Id like to have you remove it if you can.

Isha: If I understand you correctly you have two cards and you want to remove one of them?

tanya shaw jeffrey: yes.

Isha: Tanya the card can be removed by the bank only.

Isha: I would like to inform you that you can contact your bank for the removal of your card .

tanya shaw jeffrey: that card does not exist anymore. it was cancelled 6 months ago.

Isha: If the card is cancelled then no need to worry you will not be charged on it .

Isha: Yes we were trying to charge you but due to the pop up which says card does not exist , this means you will not be charged .

Isha: So no point of taking stress on it .

tanya shaw jeffrey:  I can't download images and I want to download images. The man last night said its because my stock account is connecting to an old credit card and it would correct itself in 24 hours. It has not. I would like to find a way to completely delete that card if thats the problem and replace it with my new card. The card I have on file is my new card, so I do not have the option to edit it, so im hoping you can help me either delete that old number or make sure my current card is connected to both my CC plan and my adobe stock plan

Isha: You can't download anymore images because all the licenses have been used , you will get 10 free images after 05 May 2018.

tanya shaw jeffrey: I dont want free images I want to buy images

tanya shaw jeffrey: May I please speak to your superviser

Isha: Tanya, I would like to inform you that current we are facing technical glitch and our seniors and technical team is working on it, I apologize for all the inconvenience caused to you but it will take 5-6 hours to get resolved , therefore kindly contact us back after 5-6 hours and your all the issues will  be surely resolved .

tanya shaw jeffrey: How it will be fixed in 5-6 hours? I’d like to speak to somebody in management please.

Isha: I understand Tanya but due to some technical glitch we will not be able to proceed therefore I would suggest you to contact us after 5-6 hours , even our management will inform you the same .

tanya shaw jeffrey: well I will let them inform me to do that once you allow me to chat with them

Isha: Okay then I am connecting you to our supervisor. Kindly stay connected meanwhile I am transferring you to our supervisor .

tanya shaw jeffrey: THANKS

Dixita: Hi Tanya, I am the floor supervisor with Adobe, how are you doing today?

tanya shaw jeffrey: frustrated thank you for your help

Dixita: Allow me few minutes.

Dixita: I will try my best in order to resolve your issue.

tanya shaw jeffrey: are you able to access the chat I just had with isha

Dixita: Yes I do have.

tanya shaw jeffrey: great

Dixita: We appreciate your patience and apologize for the wait.

Dixita: As per the chat you wish to delete one of the card which is associated with the account?

tanya shaw jeffrey: yes. I want to purchase stock images for $2.99 because I am out of the 10 included in my plan.But an error prevents me from doing that

Dixita: I could see that you have been charged 1$ as authorization charge.

tanya shaw jeffrey: yes several times.

tanya shaw jeffrey: why?

Dixita: So please wait for 24-48 hours so that the payment go through.

Dixita: And 1$ charge will be refunded within 5-7 working days.

tanya shaw jeffrey: what payment? I am charged $1 each time I tried to download an image and can’t, and there are multiple  $1 charges

tanya shaw jeffrey: can you help me fix my account so I can download stock images and pay $2.99 for them plesase

Dixita: I would suggest you to contact our sales department.

tanya shaw jeffrey: can you help me at all

Dixita: Since we are having technical glitch so we won't be able to make changes under the account.

tanya shaw jeffrey: ok well than please explain to me what the error means. If you can’t help me now, you can tell me what the issue is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is crazy I am having the exact same problem talking to support

it is like trying to talk to someone with dementia. I feel  your frustration as  am at my wits end as to know what to do. I have tried 5 different cards from 5 different banks and none of them will be accepted and like you I keep getting charged £1 each time I try to buy an image It is funny how they can't take payment for an image but they can take a charge each time I try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was six months ago when I changed the card non file because I lost it. I don’t understand why six months later it’s causing issues yet they do not see any trace of the old number on file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the transcript of my last conversation with them

Neha Makkad: Thank you for contacting Adobe membership services.

Neha Makkad: How are you today Cathrine ?

Cathrine Blan: Not happy

Neha Makkad: I understand that, you've really been a facing bad issue with adobe.

Neha Makkad: I will do my best to help you and make you happy again.

Cathrine Blan: I hope so

Neha Makkad: As per my understanding, you are unable to buy stock license due to payment failures.

Neha Makkad: Please allow me a minute to review your details.

Cathrine Blan: yes I have done all that the other agents suggested but no help I have now tried 5 different card but all with the same error message I have contacted the banks there are no problems and all cards have sufficient funds . please don't tell me to contact the banks again the problem is not with the banks.

Neha Makkad: I understand your concern , the problem must be something else if so many banks has denied it.

Cathrine Blan: Thant is what I told the last agent but she just kept telling me over and over again to contact the Banks it was like speaking to someone with dementia

Neha Makkad: May I have phone number to update in your account? I understand you must have provided it to previous but can we just confirm it again?

Cathrine Blan: 07...............

Neha Makkad: * previous agents.

Neha Makkad: Thank you so much.

Neha Makkad: I have got your issue now. We will need to escalate this case to our senior team to resolve your issue.

Cathrine Blan: Thank you

Neha Makkad: This issue comes up with a few people wherein they are unable to pay from any source. IT will take 1-2 days to resolve this issue.

Neha Makkad: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Cathrine Blan: How will you contact me when the problem is resolved

Neha Makkad: We will contact you through email.

Neha Makkad: Please be assured, our team will look into this issue and resolve it very soon.

Cathrine Blan: Thank you have a nice day

Neha Makkad: Have a nice day Cathrine!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cathrine

Sorry for the frustration caused.  The issue has been escalated and the team will get back to you when resolved.

The £1 charge is a pre-authorisation amount and will not be deducted from your card.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tanyas41123854​ cathrineblan​

We have identified an issue in our system where a stored payment method from earlier transactions is being called for overage purchases instead of the current payment method. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working on a solution. I've granted you some free licenses to unblock you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update.

I am glad you have sourced the issue. It certainly helps with my sanity!!

Kind regards,

Stuart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stuart

You should be able to purchase overage images now.  Please let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the free images  but this does not solve my problem as I am trying to purchase an image on an extended licence at a cost of £57.59.and I am on a deadline of the 2nd of May.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cathrine

We've been advised that the issue has been resolved.  Please let us know if you have any issues purchasing an extended license.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started