• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview larger image please

Enthusiast ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice, like on iStock, if you can view the vector preview in higher res. This will help with buying images that end up not working because the detail was either wrong or not clean enough, so having a way to preview zoom or view in full at higher res!?!?! Look at iStock, they do it right.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Hi Todd,

I checked your account details and it seems that you'd contacted support with the same issue and the agent had added 2 licenses to your account.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

Unfortunately we don't have this functionality on Adobe Stock at the moment.

But thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely let the product team know about it.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a vector, and because there is no zoom on the preview images, the vector turned out not being as fine a line drawing as I had hoped and I can't use it. This has happened on a few vectors already, where I have purchased and then once opened and enlargened, were not up to par. I have already posted about this issue of not being able to zoom into stock pics, like you can with iStock. I really hope you add this feature ASAP before I decide to quit Adobe Stock and move back to iStock.

So, how can I "return" this, and the other, images for a credit back into my account???????????????????

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm me the file ID of the vector images that you're having troubles with so that we can check the same at our end and help you further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

143177148 Stairs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

I checked your account details and it seems that you'd contacted support with the same issue and the agent had added 2 licenses to your account.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two years and still nothing done....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started