Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previews not downloading

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Some of the previews will not download, I click the Save preview download , it seems start to work, then says "Your image was Saved", then nothing happens.

The file numbers are:

Pleas help, how can I get the preview versions of these files?

Lee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Hi All,

The fix for Vector Previews is deployed and live. You may now download the vector previews.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lee,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Currently the vector previews are unable to be downloaded. The licensed vector files can be downloaded but the previews cannot. We're aware about this issue and are working on a fix.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. What has changed? I have been able to download vector previews before? And if it is not working then please remove the ability to do it! pressing a button and getting nothing is incredibly frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lee,

We really apologize for the troubles you are facing with the vector assets(preview). The nature of the issue is bit complex, our engineers are working on a solution. Please  monitor announcements on the Stock Forum home page for updates.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea when this will be fixed?! I have clients waiting for images on a tight deadline and this is seriously messing me up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea when this will be fixed, its odd it used to work but no does not! I now right click on the image and open in new tab before saving or save the image from the popup window that appears when you right click on the image. The preview is not as good but at least provides something to work with.

It's very frustrating Adobe does not have this isssue resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good idea for a temporary solution, although I'd hesitate showing it to a client that way. I was just told by a rep this morning that they are working on it but have no idea how soon it will be resolved. Apparently no vector previews are able to be downloaded at this time. So frustrating that we pay so much more now for Adobe CC products now but have so many more problems than we used to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alison,

The nature of the issue is a bit complex. Our engineers are working on a solution. Please monitor announcements on the Stock Forum home page for updates. JPEG can be downloaded both(in preview and licensed version).

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

really this cannot be that hard...someone must have done a lousy coding job at adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're paying a LOT of money for this service - I rely on this functionality in order to RUN MY BUSINESS. Another Adobe stuff up.

Still an ongoing issue a wek later. Please put a notice on the site letting people know there is an issue. I've wasted EVEN MORE TIME trying to restart, clear caches etc trying to fix the issue to find on a forum that there is an issue????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in EvilBugQueen1​ for updates on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello AvK,

We understand that this is a considerable inconvenience and we are working on a solution. This is a complex issue to resolve. Please monitor the Announcements section on Adobe Stock  for updates.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

The fix for Vector Previews is deployed and live. You may now download the vector previews.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started