• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous download is now tiny and low resolution. Help please...

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an image a while back and have used it before but couldn't find it on my computer so I went back to download it on AS again.  But now it downloads very tiny and the resolution is low (and it is not in preview mode where the AS icon is overlaid).  I have noticed that it's category says Internet now though. Am I doing something wrong?  I have tried downloading to computer, opening in Illustrator but noting seems to work.  Have I purchased a file that is now a low resolution file?  I thought all files on AS (especially vector files) were high resolution images.  I'm quite pissed right now.   

Circle geometric abstract background - Buy this stock vector and explore similar vectors at Adobe St...

Circle geometric abstract background - Buy this stock vector and explore similar vectors at Adobe St...

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

i figured out how to email you.  I just sent you an email with the links to each image I am having trouble with. Thanks for your help.  I appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about inconvenience, I do see the issue you are having.  I will check with content team for this file in AS.  Meantime, if you would like to receive full size image - please send me a message with your email where I can send you.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  Thanks.  I am having the same issue with ALL of the images from that same creator that I purchased images from.  Is there a way I can send you a direct message without posting my email address here?  Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i figured out how to email you.  I just sent you an email with the links to each image I am having trouble with. Thanks for your help.  I appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you an email on the 26th with links and the email address I use for Adobe.  I didn't hear back from you until I found a message from you in my gmail and it was you asking for my email and ID.  Are you getting my emails?  My email is the same one attached to my profile here.  It's what I use for my Adobe ID. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Audrea, As we discussed on chat just now, I granted you 3 standard licenses on your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started