Problem: Fotolia-Account transfered to Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

for many years I have used a Fotolia-Account to buy stock materials. Unfortunately I have transfered my Fotolia-Account to Adobe Stock and it seems if there is an existing problem with my account since the transfer.

1. I find no information in my Adobe Account concerning my existing (and paid) subscription, which should be transferred to Adobe. Please tell me why.

2. In succesion of this we get every time a polite request to pay each photo - regarding the fact, that I have paid for the subscription you will concede that this is not a very satisfying solution for me.

Please tell me, what I have to do to use my existing account.

Dirk Dratsdrummer

Please answer to <removed by moderator>

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dirk,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that your Fotolia credits have been transferred to Adobe Stock. These licenses are still valid until next year.

Would you mind letting us know what exact issue are you facing with your Stock account?

Are you unable to see your existing licenses which are transferred? If yes, please let me know where exactly are trying to view them and also make sure that you are logged in with your Adobe credentials.

If you are unable to view the assets in your license history, please share the error message which you are seeing or share a screenshot so that I can further assist you.

Also, I would like to let you know that you did not signed up for an Adobe Stock subscription, the remaining licenses from Fotolia were transferred to Adobe Stock. There is only a Creative cloud teams subscription under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.

When you say that you are getting a request to pay for each photo, I would like to know the asset or the File ID you are trying to license since with the credits which are transferred from Fotolia allows you to license standard assets.

Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack. For more information on credit packs, you may refer to Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? 

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

Regards,

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

thank you for the answer. The problem ist solved: I have got an information that I find the existing licenses and number of downloads in my personal account – and not in my team account.

Sorry for the efforts…I am glad..;-)

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Dirk Dratsdrummer

Dirk Dratsdrummer Kommunikation

Liebrechtstraße 92

47445 Moers

<removed by moderator>

Von: twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Gesendet: Montag, 9. Juli 2018 21:25

An: Dirk Dratsdrummer <removed by moderator>

Betreff:  Problem: Fotolia-Account transfered to Adobe Stock

Problem: Fotolia-Account transfered to Adobe Stock

created by twaritar3263062 <https://forums.adobe.com/people/twaritar3263062>  in Adobe Stock - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10491063#10491063>

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dirk,

Glad to hear that your issue got resolved.

Feel free to update this thread if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines