PROBLEM TO CONNECT FTP ADOBE

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Community,

please I have a problem to connect ftp adobe to load a video, this is a message from Filezilla when I try to connect:

Status: IP address ftp.contributor.adobestock.com is being resolved

Status: Connection established, waiting for the welcome message ...

Error: Connection closed by server

Error: Unable to connect to the server Status: Waiting for a new attempt ...

I see my personal address ftp adobe more time but it's correct and I don't know to do.

If somebody can help me please, a hug.

Lionello Rovati

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem right now. I think my ISP just bloqued my port 21 for too much uploading as it happened suddenly to all my ftp stock sites.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could also be a wrong setting in your firewall or proxy.

Try with a VPN. If that works contact your ISP and confront them with your findings.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lionello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I just tried my account and it connects perfectly. I think it would be a good idea to investigate your firewall or proxy settings. Also mastix's suggestion that your ISP may be playing bad could be a correct path to a solution. In all cases, trying an alternate server or trying from a different computer or using a VPN (to use a different ISP) could help to isolate the problem.

Some countries (like Russia) may also lock out Adobe stock for some reason. Also here a VPN could help.

Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you much for your help. Finally I called my ISP and they told me they never restrict traffic to port 21, so it was not them. I uploaded to P5 and saw that it was also not possible so I though that maybe the ftp program got corrupted (Filezilla Pro) so I closed it rebooted the PC and voila it worked again. So it was the FTP software that suddenly stoped working.

Thanks again for your input. Very helpful, much better that the canned reply I got from Adobe Stock official contributor support.

Best

Cristian

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I should have suggested that too. It's obvious and the first thing to do when in trouble...

Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines