Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem to upload paint photos

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

why do I have problems with images like these ? (I'm at the beginning in Adobe Stocks)  

luigi

Ghiacci azzurri, acquerello.jpg

20181108_172232.jpg

90193850_217217822687460_6957197732133994496_n.jpg

anna-sala-17.jpg

Ghiacci azzurri, acquerello.jpg

TOPICS
Account management , Terms of use , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Please give the exact refusal reason. This is important so that we do not need to guess. You may also look up the contributor documentation for more information about refusals. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html?topic=/stock/contributor/morehelp/review.ug.js

First you are not allowed to sign your artwork. The buyer needs to buy it "anonymously" without reference to you. Second you need to provide a property release asserting that the artwork is yours.

I suppose that wh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please give the exact refusal reason. This is important so that we do not need to guess. You may also look up the contributor documentation for more information about refusals. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html?topic=/stock/contributor/morehelp/review.u...

First you are not allowed to sign your artwork. The buyer needs to buy it "anonymously" without reference to you. Second you need to provide a property release asserting that the artwork is yours.

I suppose that when you correct those things the artworks will get accepted.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started