Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buona sera si e attivato il contratto per le immagini stok mai richiesto

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Ivan,

You can now self-cancel your Adobe Stock plan. Please refer to the help document Cancel your Adobe Stock membership  in order to understand the workflow of the cancellation.

Also, if you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second monthā€™s billing cycle, youā€™ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

Feel free to update this thread in ca

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ivan,

I am so sorry but I am unable to understand your query. Would you mind elaborating on your issue so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno mi e stata attivata una licenza stock senza che io abbia chiesto nulla compravo di solito qualche immagine singola ora si e attivato l'abbonamento mensile con 10 immagini per 1 anno come posso fare capire ad adobe che non lo voglio senza pagare quello che mi chiedono? non capisco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ivan,

I have checked your account details and as per the records, I noticed that you had earlier signed up for Adobe Stock- On demand plan. Also, currently you have signed for Adobe Stock-10 images per month(one-year) plan on 30 Jul 2018.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month. For more information, you may also refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Do you wish to cancel your subscription or are you facing issues with the payment which is deducted from your account for this active subscription? Please specify so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

io uso solo pochissime volte stock e compro solo immagini singole  sono sicuro di non aver attivato il servizio delle 10 immagini mensili visto che non ho mai utilizzato effettivamente l'abbonamento posso chiedere l'annullamento ? senza pagare i costi aggiuntivi ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ivan,

You can now self-cancel your Adobe Stock plan. Please refer to the help document Cancel your Adobe Stock membership  in order to understand the workflow of the cancellation.

Also, if you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second monthā€™s billing cycle, youā€™ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started