Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Adobe Stock and Adobe Portfolio integrations

Explorer ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.
I use adobe Portfolio for my main photography website and have successfully used Lightroom's integration with Portfolio, which works fine.
Now I want to create a second website specifically for my Adobe Stock collections, ideally by directly integrating those collections from Adobe Stock into a new website created with Portfolio.
The scant instructions available indicate one should go to the Adobe Stock collections, click on the three dots on the upper right corner of each collection's main thumbnail, and choose the "Share in Adobe Portfolio" option.
Unfortunately, doing this pushes those collections into my main website, and after many attempts I've found no option, preference or setting, either in Adobe Stock or in Portfolio, to share them with the new website.

I've been searching the web for references to this issue, with no luck so far.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.  🙂

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

All Adobe Stock Contributors are granted a free Adobe Portfolio website and are now able to share their Stock collections on Adobe Portfolio.   While it's true that you can create up to 5 portfolio sites, I think your shared Stock collection is sent to your main PF site by default.  Currently, I don't know of any way to change that. 

Please submit a feature request directly to the Portfolio Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that is exactly what "share in Adobe Portfolio" is supposed to do. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Adobe Stock Contributors are granted a free Adobe Portfolio website and are now able to share their Stock collections on Adobe Portfolio.   While it's true that you can create up to 5 portfolio sites, I think your shared Stock collection is sent to your main PF site by default.  Currently, I don't know of any way to change that. 

Please submit a feature request directly to the Portfolio Team

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

I have been looking for an answer to my Portfolio question and this thread is the closest I could find. I wonder if you could help me?        I started three portfolio sites—playing around, and then ended up getting serious about the third one I started. It is not the 'default' site at the moment.  It is now live and I want to create another portfolio site for another group of artwork.   I opened the 'default' site which has an integrated behance page that can be toggled but I am afraid to toggle it off. (I want to only use a lightroom integration with this particular site.).  I'm worried that if I toggle that integration off in the default site, it will toggle the behance integration off in my live site. And—I have done a lot of specific changed in portfolio to the look of the items and do not want to lose that on the whole portfolio.

Do I need to make the live site my 'default' site? Then, toggle off the behance integration page in my new site?

Thanks for any help you can provide!    ~Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never tested it so I can't be sure what your results will be. 

I suggest you contact the help desk and ask them directly.

Portfolio Team

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok—  That's what I'll do! 🙂 thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abambo and Nancy_OShea for your help. I understand and I'll proceed to enter this issue as a feature request.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started