Problems with Credits

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

I bought at june this year few credits and now I get message at log in that I must refresh Payment information!

I don't see problem, cause if I pay credits once I don 't need to refresh payment or not?  And the refresh payment doesn't work too. So is my account closed or what did I do wrong?

Thanks for help

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with Credits

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

I bought at june this year few credits and now I get message at log in that I must refresh Payment information!

I don't see problem, cause if I pay credits once I don 't need to refresh payment or not?  And the refresh payment doesn't work too. So is my account closed or what did I do wrong?

Thanks for help

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi S.,

I see that you purchased a 5 credit pack under the Adobe ID you are using on the forums. Are you seeing a message on the Adobe Stock site or on in Account Management? Can you share a screenshot? This will help me troubleshoot your issue.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your credit card expired, this may be the cause of the message. You can ignore that until your next purchase.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started