Prove for dollar photo club license

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Hope it's not a repeated question, but I couldn't find the exact answer on this forum yet.

Can you tell me in what way I could prove the license for images I bought from DPC, since they are not in my history license in Adobe account?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017
Hi thereWhile it would have been possible for you to download proof of licensing when you made the purchase and when the account was open, there's unfortunately not a way to prove this now as the DPC site is entirely closed.Sorry about that.Kind regardsBev

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Do you still have your proof of purchase from Dollar Photo Club?

If not, I'm afraid the DPC site is now closed so it's no longer possible to retrieve this information.  Is someone asking you to prove that you purchased licenses?

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply.

No, I don't think is there a proof of buying, since the only proof was my history license. I still have the emails that said that I have subscribe to them, but not what I bought.

I have many images bought in that time, that I didn't use so I would like to use them if necessary in my websites. I joined recently a crowd sourcing website and they ask for links and proofs of licenses. How can I solve this issue?

Thank you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

While it would have been possible for you to download proof of licensing when you made the purchase and when the account was open, there's unfortunately not a way to prove this now as the DPC site is entirely closed.

Sorry about that.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I have a similar question, do images purchased through dollarphoto club now carry adobe Stock licensing? Will they be covered this way? Or do we have to re-purchase the images through adobe stock?

Thank you

Kind Regards,

Angie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angie

Images purchased via DPC would be covered by the DPC licensing agreement.  You wouldn't need to re-purchase the images through Adobe Stock.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the swift response!

Where could I obtain the DPC licensing agreement now, since I cannot find it online anymore.

Kind Regards,

Angie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angie

I'll send this information to you via email.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I would like to receive this information also. But from what I understand this information doesn't value that much, since we don't have a list with all our downloads from DPC. Is that right?

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the general license information for images purchased via DPC.  I'll send it on to you as well.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I received it. Regards!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev! I would appreciate it if you could also send me the DPC licensing info and the confirmation that the images I bought through DPC before it was purchased by Adobe are still covered by DPC License terms. Thank you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi VP

I've sent you an email with the DPC licensing information.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

would you be able to send me the information as well?

For the Adobe images I've bought what should I do about proving I have a license for them should I need to? I can't see the images in my account, is there anyway to get a summary and the licenses for them?

With thanks

Sonia

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sonia,

Please see the thread where I have answered your question: How do I see what images I've bought and prove I bought them with a standard license?

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks twaritar3263062,

Would you be able to send me the information to prove the purchase of Dollar Photo Club images and license?

With thanks

Sonia

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sonia,

Since the DPC migration to Adobe stock is complete; there is no way of extracting the DPC license history.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thanks for your reply.

So can we use those images? What do we do if challenged about having a license to use them?

Sonia

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

is it possible for you to also send me a copy? My old DPC images aren't showing in my AdobeStock account. Pretty Please? Thank You!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lori,

There is a possibility that you DPC licenses have got expired and therefore are not showing in your account. These license were only valid for an year.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! There seems to alot of confusion on this feed. If the license agreement with DPC is only valid for one year then all of our concerns are closed since DPC was closed more than one year ago. Is this correct? Only a good license for one year? If so then we can’t legally use anything from DPC. What’s the legal answer?

I asked for a cooy of the license agreement but it wasn’t attached to your reply last month. Please send it anyway. Many thanks.

It would be good customer service if Adobe helped us financally if we now need to repurchase everything through Adobe.

I hope to publish a study guide and include about twelve products and I want to do it legally. No maybes or perhaps but legally for sure!

Thank you.  Libby

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Libby

Unused downloads that were migrated from DPC to Adobe Stock were valid for 1 year, meaning you had a year to use these downloads on Adobe Stock, otherwise they expired.

Images that you had already licensed from DPC can continue to be used as per the license terms.

I sent the DPC license agreement via email on 7th November. Let me know if you need me to resend it.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks, Beverley. I found the attachment.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can I please get a copy of this license agreement from DPC as well?

Thank you,

Lesley

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lesley

I've sent you an email with a copy of the license agreement.

Thanks

Beverley

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines