• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PUEDO UTILIZAR IMAGENES CON LICENCIA ESTANDAR EN YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITER E INSTAGRAM ?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOLA, MI PREGUNTA ES SIMPLE Y CLARA, PUEDO UTILIZAR LAS IMAGENES DESCARGADAS DE ADOBE STOCK CON LICENCIA ESTANDARD PARA USAR EN BANNER, LOGOTIPOS, VIDEOS QUE SERAN USADOS EN YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM, TWITER Y FACEBOOK?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please stop using all caps. That's difficult to read.

Your question is not that simple as it looks.

Let me first say what you can't: You can't use stock assets as logos.

For all your other cases: yes, but you still need to read the licence and decide case by case if that use is covered by the licence. If you read the licence terms, you will see that there is written that you can use stock assets on websites and social media. But still, there may be conditions to consider.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no logro obtenr una repuesta clara, es muy simple la pregunta, se puede o no se puede... tengo muchas dudas sobre lo que se puede o no hacer... por ejemplo, otra duda es: si tengo un video en yootube en el cual utilicé varias imagenes de adobe stock con licencia standard, pero ese video tiene mas de 3 millones de vistas, que pasa con eso?? en la licencia standard dice que solo hasta 500,000 vistas... no entiendo que sucede, que debo de hacer con el video, eliminarlo? o lo puedo seguir teniendo en youtube... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

en la liencia estandard de fotos dice: VISTAS ILIMITADAS EN LA WEB ....

y mas abajo dice: VISTAS O COPIAS LIMITE HASTA 500,000, A CUAL LE HAGO CASO??? QUE NO SE SUPONE QUE YOUTUBE ESTA EN LA WEB??? ENTONCES PUEDO TENER VISTAS ILIMITADAS EN YOUTUBE CON LA LICENCIA ESTANDARD?? ALGUIEN QUE ME AYUDE QUE TENGA LA RESPUESTA CORRECTA POR EL AMOR DE DIOS... MIL GRACIAS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Chuymx If you cannot find the answer you are looking for in the licensing terms then please consult an attorney. We cannot advise you on the licensing terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started