puedo utilizar una foto con licencia estandar en un libro para venden tanto digital como el fisico?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola queria saber tengo el plan de un mes gratis y queria saber si puedo utilizar una foto que busque como portada de un libro tanto digital como en fisico.

soy nueva en esto y no se mucho todavía.

Gracias.

espero sus respuestas y que me ayuden

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sareli,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

If I understand correctly, you want to use Adobe Stock assets for a book and want to sell it. Is that correct?

If yes, I would like to let you know that any asset of Adobe Stock featured in merchandise or for reselling purpose requires an extended license.

For more information on the licensing terms and restrictions, please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Note: Through subscription plans(for eg: 10 images per month plan), you can only license assets which comes under a standard license.

Extended license is an on-demand purchase which is not covered under the subscription plans.

You may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines