• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase 7 months of Adobe Stock i advance

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a BFA graphic design student with a disability who is reimbursed for my Adobe subscriptions through the Colorado State Vocational Rehabilitation Agency. I have been approved for 7 months of Adobe Stock to assist in my BFA exhibition (I have 7 month left of school), however I need to purchase all 7 months to be reimbursed. I have tried the outsourced adobe support channels with no luck. Is there anyone who may be able to assist me with this. I just need to be invoiced for all 7 months at once. I have a hard time understanding how a company is willing to turn down potential revenue due this issue. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Hi Robert,

I understand the situation that you are describing and I get the fact that you are being reimbursed for only 7 months for the subscription as that is the period left in your school.

However, as Wendy mentioned above that there are no such plans available currently and it would be the best for you to subscribe to month-to-month plans.

You can definitely speak to our Sales team here: Contact us | Adobe as they would be able to help you which the purchase options available.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

If I understand correctly you want to purchase 7 months of Adobe Stock and get invoices for that which you can provide to the rehabilitation center for reimbursement. Is that correct, If yes please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance regarding the invoices.

Additionally, You can view your orders here: https://accounts.adobe.com/orders and then you can view the billing history for the individual orders and print invoices after your purchase.

If you are unable to reach support through the above- mentioned link please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Let me know if you have any other query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted support, but everyone I speak or chat with does not want to assist me with this matter. I just need to be invoiced for 7 months in advance and will then make the purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RG,

There isn't currently a way for you to pay for seven months in advance. Your best bet would be to purchase one of our month-to-month plans. These can be canceled at any time with no penalty, but you will pay for them monthly. Our annual plans are 12 month subscriptions that you pay for monthly but if you cancel before the end of the 12 months you'll have to pay a cancellation fee.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just offered an invoice for 12 months up front, I just can't grasp how they cannot change the number on the invoice from 12 - 7 and invoice me for only the 7 months. I don't see it as being an issue considering the circumstances. I feel the automation of and outsourcing overseas has limited the ability of the company's potential to provide quality customer care and service. You guys would rather turn down potential revenue rather than make a simple adjustment to provide customer satisfaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robert,

I understand the situation that you are describing and I get the fact that you are being reimbursed for only 7 months for the subscription as that is the period left in your school.

However, as Wendy mentioned above that there are no such plans available currently and it would be the best for you to subscribe to month-to-month plans.

You can definitely speak to our Sales team here: Contact us | Adobe as they would be able to help you which the purchase options available.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started