Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase One Single Picture?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I wonder if it's possible to buy one single little logo from the Adobe Stock page. I'm not at all interested in anything else from Adobe Stock, only this logo that I fell in love with: Squirrel photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock  .

Can I somehow get that logo without having to pay for the whole package?

Best regards,
Kyra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Hi Kyra,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

We've discontinued the single image purchase option for all the users. The smallest subscription plan which you can purchase is the 3 standard assets a month which can be cancelled at any time and does include an annual commitment.

I understand your requirements for the Stock images and since there is no such plan available as per your requirements, I would suggest you to check out credit packs offer.

Currently, the most flexible option

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kyra,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

We've discontinued the single image purchase option for all the users. The smallest subscription plan which you can purchase is the 3 standard assets a month which can be cancelled at any time and does include an annual commitment.

I understand your requirements for the Stock images and since there is no such plan available as per your requirements, I would suggest you to check out credit packs offer.

Currently, the most flexible option is to buy a pack of 5 credits, which can be used to license 5 standard images any time over the next 12 months.

You can check the pricing for credit packs here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Additionally, I would also suggest you to go through Common Questions, Adobe Stock and Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? to understand the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply!

This is pretty complicated to me. I've read up on credits, licensing etc, but still have one hypothetical question:
If I would subscribe to the annual subscription, that gives me one month for free. If I would download the image (it's meant to be used for broadcasting, mainly on gaming streams), realize that I don't want anything else and cancel the subsription within the first month... Would I still be entitled to use the image, or would it become a felony as soon as I unsubscribe?
Adobe Stock Help.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kyra,

when you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel your service during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. For more information, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription. However, the assets which are downloaded always remain in the license history.

Hope this information helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does, thanks...
But I'm still a little unsure:

"However, the assets which are downloaded always remain in the license history."

Does this mean that if I would download an image, I would be allowed to use it even after cancelling the subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kyra,

Yes, if the images are downloaded, you are allowed to use them even after cancelling the subscription. They will be stored in your license history. Below is the screenshot:

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again for all your quick replies!

Now I just have one last question: are all images available in high resolution? Or, what's the maximum resolution for this specific image? I need it in a high quality if it's gonna be of use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kyra,

All Adobe Stock content is provided at its highest available resolution. While this resolution depends on the camera used to originally capture the asset, most of the content can accommodate high-quality printed output up to 300 dpi. Vector files can be printed in all formats without loss in quality.

For more information, please refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

The dimensions of the file are mentioned below each asset as shown in the screenshot:

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for all your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started