• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased Stock Icons, Corrupt File #94782769

New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the icon set with photo number #94782769 and am unable to open it in any Adobe programs, The error it's giving me in AI is the following:

After looking up solutions, it says the issue would be not having an up-to-date version of AI, but I have Illustrator CC and it is up-to-date. I believe this is a corrupt image/icon set unless someone has a fix for this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Hi Jessica,

I apologize for the delay in response.

The file seems to be working fine at our end. Maybe it was a damaged download that did not work at your end.

I am emailing you the .ai file in a separate email and it should be working for you.

Let me know if you face any troubles further.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessica,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update you as soon as I hear back from the team.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessica,

I apologize for the delay in response.

The file seems to be working fine at our end. Maybe it was a damaged download that did not work at your end.

I am emailing you the .ai file in a separate email and it should be working for you.

Let me know if you face any troubles further.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - I believe the download was corrupt because I did a lot of troubleshooting on it, but the file sent over email is functioning perfectly. Thank you very much for the fix and great customer service on this!

Adobe Stock​ support team is great if you reach out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome Jessica!

Thanks for the encouraging words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started