Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchasing error while trying download template

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.and thanks for helping.

Im trying to download one of the templates that Ilustrator or photoshop suggest,from the openning screen while create new document.

and after i click the download button there is a messege from adobe stock that says

"Purchasing error

sorry,something went wrong while trying to licence the template.please try again."

someone know how to solve it?

thanks!

31.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Hello Guy,

I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. It is a known issue that customers with some characters, like apostrophes or accent marks, in their user profile will receive this error. Photoshop has not updated to the most recent version of the service which has a fix for this issue. The workaround is to edit your profile information in https://accounts.adobe.com/​ and temporarily remove the apostrophe in your last name.

Please let us know if this does not fix the issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guy,

I apologize for the troubles that you've been facing.

I believe the purchasing error that you're getting within your app in coming up because there is no Stock subscription on your account as of now.

Please visit Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock for more details.

Let me know if you've any more queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guy,

I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. It is a known issue that customers with some characters, like apostrophes or accent marks, in their user profile will receive this error. Photoshop has not updated to the most recent version of the service which has a fix for this issue. The workaround is to edit your profile information in https://accounts.adobe.com/​ and temporarily remove the apostrophe in your last name.

Please let us know if this does not fix the issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Your correct answer solved the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started