purchasing reseller error

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this error when trying to purchase on a business account. I have always been able to purchse using credit card previously.

"Your previous orders were processed through a reseller. Please contact your reseller to make another purchase."

TOPICS
Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi maddisonf...,

What are you trying to buy exactly?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Evilbugqueen1

I'm also having the same issue trying to purchase this: 

https://stock.adobe.com/au/images/happy-easter-holiday-with-basket-filled-of-colorful-eggs-on-white-...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to purchase when your team is selected but as you have noted this is not working. I've notified our engineering team and they are investigating. Thank you for reporting this issue.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone on our team subscription is having this error as well. Thanks for sending the issue onto your engineering team, we look forward to a fix soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI as a quick fix we found that if you add the image to a library and then access and license the image through an adobe program's cc library pane, the purchase will go through.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting a workaround!

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work for me unfortunately.. it told me to go to Adobe Stock website to complete the purchase. SharedScreenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have posted a fix for this issue can you please try again and let us know if you have any questions.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines