Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Q: Usage extended license/cutting machines/sell & resell

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi out there,

I want to create a template for cutting-machines from a licensed file. I want to sell this template (without the original file). However, no changes will be made except for the necessary modifications. The template is a vector file. My question:

1. does an extended license entitle me to create and sell this template?

2. may the buyer use this template to create products for sale? So mugs or T-shirts, for example?

Many thanks in advance

Ronald

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Ronald,

Yes, you are allowed to sell the created templates only if you have an Extended license.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

As per your requirement, you will need an Extended License. Please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? for more information on the licensing terms of Adobe Stock.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thank you for your fast response. I read the conditions, but could not find an answer to my specific question. It is - as written - about creating a template for controlling a cutting machine. The Adobe Stock file is modified, but not in a creative way, just technically - and then converted. This template is to be sold.

Is that allowed - the extended license predicted? And is the buyer of the template allowed to use it to create his own products such as T-shirts?

Thank you and sorry for asking.

Best regards

Ronald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the query stated above, the following is allowed for extended licenses.

So, the buyer can use Stock files( creating a template for controlling a cutting machine with minor modifications) and also to create and sell his own products such as T-shirts (provided he has extended license).

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One last question: Is it also allowed to sell the created template (made out of the stock file)? excuse me if I have not made this point clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ronald,

Yes, you are allowed to sell the created templates only if you have an Extended license.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok, and the buyer of the created template is also allowed to sell products made out of it. I see. Thank you for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started