question about copyright and wallpapers sites

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i have a question about the copyright on adobe stock. I have seen that some mural wallpaper sites use images that I have put up for sale on adobe stock. They are not modified, simply sold as wall murals. I would like to know if these sites are allowed to sell my images in this way, simply by purchasing the image from adobe stock, or if this is a copyright infringement. thank you very much

TOPICS
Fotolia, Licensing, Terms of use

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nyothep,

Please review our licensing terms which are complied in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788?page=1

If you feel that there is a violation using your work you have the opportunity to use Adobe´s online form to file a DMCA complaint here: http://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to use Adobe's form to report a third party's misuse of your own images? I didn't see that.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe licenses their API to third party sites. If the files shown are shown with the Adobe watermark, the files are probably licensed through that gateway and both Adobe and the contributor get paid. This is an allowed application of use of Adobe stock assets.

(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based reading and interpreting the license terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I can not rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee)

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe about your concerns.

Adobe provides several ways to offer your Works for license per the terms of your Adobe Stock Contributor Agreement, including via Adobe’s API partners.  Please review your Contributor Agreement and if you still believe that your Works were provided for license in error, please re-submit to this email address.

Thank you for your continued engagement and understanding.

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines