• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

question de license adobe stock

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, pouvons-nous utiliser les images adobe stock en license standard sur notre site afin de vendre celles-ci pour des autocollants et dès que l'image est vendue, nous achèterions la license étendue ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Benoit,

If you are only displaying the Adobe Stock images on your website, then you can use a Standard license, however, you must include a credit line to the photographer. The credit line(photographer's name) which you should mention on the image should be "© [Photographer] /Adobe Stock"

An asset of Adobe Stock may be featured in merchandise or products for resale provided you have an Extended license.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benoit,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. In order to use Adobe Stock images in stickers and to sell them, you need to purchase an Extended license.

For more information on the licensing terms and restrictions, please see Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok but can i offer an items in my catalog on my website, an buying the full licence only when i received a first order for this image

i dont want to buy a full licence if that image dosent sale

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Benoit,

If you are only displaying the Adobe Stock images on your website, then you can use a Standard license, however, you must include a credit line to the photographer. The credit line(photographer's name) which you should mention on the image should be "© [Photographer] /Adobe Stock"

An asset of Adobe Stock may be featured in merchandise or products for resale provided you have an Extended license.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started