Question from a journalist!

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to this community. I am a journalist who has been writing research, and I need to start providing infographics in nice tidy reports. Adobe has been sending me promotions about getting infographics via Adobe Stock. I know absolutely about graphic design. However, these templates seen very very easy to use and it doesn't seem like you even need a graphic designer. I would really like to get the thoughts of people in this community. Presumably many of  you are graphic designers!

I was also under the impression that it is now very easy to make a website on Wordpress. In reality it was a lot harder than I thought and I ended up using the services of a designer. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Kind Regards,

Matt Craze

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Thank you for sharing your post in Adobe forums, I would request you to share your ask and the Stock team will definitely look into the query.

Regards

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines