Question on image bought from Fotolia.

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I am new here in Adobe and I don't know where I can write my message.........my problem is this please help me..........yesterday I send in the forum the message this :

Hello in 2015 I bought a photo on Fotolia the number 142746364. now I have to print 5000 flyers for commercial use and on the first page of my flyer I have to put my logo and under this image.
Is my license still valid with Fotolia ? or.......do I have to buy again with Adobe? normal or extended license to print 5000 flyers?
Thanks and sorry for my english
I chatted with adobe from the site and told me to ask the forum that they didn't know.
Can anyone from  help me?
Thanks

TOPICS
Fotolia, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Branched this post from the Name Change conversation and move it to the Get Started forum.

But after reading your post I am moving it again to the Adobe Stock forum called just Stock.

This forum is for question like yours.

I am also moving your other post basically on the same subject to a Restricted forum and I'm going to remove your email address from that other post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please use the Contact Us form on the bottom of https://www.fotolia.com/ for additional assistance.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines