Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question sur les licences

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai acheté des photos en licence standard et pour l'une d'elle, j'utilise une partie de la photo pour présenter un produit sur un site e-commerce.

La photo ne figure que sur le site, pas physiquement sur le produit.

Je voudrais savoir si une licence standard suffit ?

cordialement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Hi mrjon,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

If the products are used for reselling purpose, you will require an Extended license. For more information on the licensing terms and restrictions Of Adobe Stock, please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

When you say that the photo will only be on the site and not physically on the product, are you using the asset for creating banners for the website?

Regards,

Twar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mrjon,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

If the products are used for reselling purpose, you will require an Extended license. For more information on the licensing terms and restrictions Of Adobe Stock, please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

When you say that the photo will only be on the site and not physically on the product, are you using the asset for creating banners for the website?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

I would like to use adobe image to create a banner presentation for commercial website.

I hope standard configuration licence is ok for that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a standard licence I would like to take only one leaf on #157354242 image to present a product on commercial website.

You say I need an extended licence, it's exactly ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mrjon,

If you are using one leaf(from the Adobe Stock asset) as mentioned above, it is fine to use a standard license.

But just to be sure enough that the use of the standard license is legitimate in this scenario, can you please post a screenshot of the banner you are creating?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Case 1

Herbes et fleurs - Art-ethnobotanique

I use adobe image with standard licence for category presentation, not directly for the product.

- Case 2

In fact, I suppose, use one leaf for selling product, with standard licence, is not possible, see here : Mitragyna speciosa Red Maeng Da - 50 grammes poudre - Art-ethnobotanique

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mrjon,

As I confirmed earlier that if you wish to only use one leaf, it is fine to use a standard license as per your requirements.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I am a little suprised, about case 2, I can use standard licence to present a product, ok.

It's a good new

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Twarita,

You can see the product at Mitragyna speciosa - Poudre Malaisien Vert - 20 grammes - Art-ethnobotanique

Let me know if you see problem

Best regards,

MrJon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mrjon,

As per your requirements, you have stated above(also I have checked the example of your work you have shared above), you may use a standard license.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci beaucoup Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started