• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

girl in bikini. Really, Adobe?! [Topic edited by moderator]

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a seemingly innocuous search for an images, an image entitled, "Attractive happy young teenage girl posing in a wet bikini. The child with long chic dark hair and a beautiful slender body smiles charmingly. Lovely pre-teen female stands barefoot in swimsuit (188747311)." This series is the most overt and disgusting I've ever viewed. Sure, when I type in "air traffic control," scantily clad women in Halloween-type outfits pop up. While not helpful in the least, it isn't as nausea-inducing as using an underage child in a sexually explicit way. I implore you (Adobe) to take this contributor and ALL of her/his images off your site. You know this isn't appropriate, and vastly better curating is needed.

TOPICS
Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Hi Emily,

We've made improvements to the keywords for this search.

Let me know if you still see some inappropriate results.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emily,

We really apologize for the results that you've been noticing. I can understand how disturbing can it be to see such results. The keywords are matched based on the entry made by the contributor at the time of submission.

The issue will be shared with the concerned team and I will try and get this action-ed at the earliest. Appreciate your cooperation and patience in this matter.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emily,

We've made improvements to the keywords for this search.

Let me know if you still see some inappropriate results.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started