"Open in App" - opening a preview from Stock in Photoshop doesn't work anymore

Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For some time I'm unable to open an image preview from Stock directly in Photoshop using the "Open in App" button.  It doesn't return any error message, the Creative Cloud icon appears for a second in the taskbar, and that's it. Any ideas for how to bring it back to life? I find the feature extremely useful.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Roman

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Open in App" - opening a preview from Stock in Photoshop doesn't work anymore

Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For some time I'm unable to open an image preview from Stock directly in Photoshop using the "Open in App" button.  It doesn't return any error message, the Creative Cloud icon appears for a second in the taskbar, and that's it. Any ideas for how to bring it back to life? I find the feature extremely useful.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Roman

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi freew11,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've reported this to our product team. You are correct that this is a broken feature. As a workaround you can download the file and open it within your app or access it from the Downloads library from within the app. I know that this is not the most efficient use of a designer's time and I have provided additional feedback to our product team about how useful this feature is.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 2
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started