"PLUS" License for stock video clips for TV commercial

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

my client ask me if his company can buy adobe stock video clips with "PLUS" license and integrate it for a TV commercial?  As far as I understand the terms and conditions the PLUS licence should also cover TV commercials. 

Does anybody have experience with licensing adobe stock videos for TV commercials?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"PLUS" License for stock video clips for TV commercial

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

my client ask me if his company can buy adobe stock video clips with "PLUS" license and integrate it for a TV commercial?  As far as I understand the terms and conditions the PLUS licence should also cover TV commercials. 

Does anybody have experience with licensing adobe stock videos for TV commercials?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this question to Adobe Stock where it belongs.

There 3 types of Stock asset licenses:

Standard, Enhanced and Extended. 

According to the chart, standard assets may be used in broadcasts. But for a commercial that will be viewed by more than 1/2 million, you need an Enhanced or Extended license.  See link below.

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please review the information in this post about licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788?page=1

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started