• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quote the source?

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I took a standard license, and I would like to use the images to illustrate the page Facebook of my company.

I saw that I had to quote the name of adobe stock and the author if I did not modify the photo.

Do I have to do it also if the photo is modified? If I add a logo for example?

I am afraid that my boss refuses that I quote the source, then I would like  to know how to avoid to buy more photos afterward

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Hi Juliens,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock team.

Yes, if you are using an unmodified Adobe Stock image(to illustrate the page facebook of your company) then a credit line to the photographer must be included. The credit line(photographer's name) which you should mention on the image should be "© [Photographer's Name] /Adobe Stock"

If you are using a modified image of Adobe Stock, the credit line becomes optional.

Note: If only the modifications are major, you do not need to add a credit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw the facebook page has only 651 fans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Juliens,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock team.

Yes, if you are using an unmodified Adobe Stock image(to illustrate the page facebook of your company) then a credit line to the photographer must be included. The credit line(photographer's name) which you should mention on the image should be "© [Photographer's Name] /Adobe Stock"

If you are using a modified image of Adobe Stock, the credit line becomes optional.

Note: If only the modifications are major, you do not need to add a credit.

Also, you may use the images for a logo only if it heavily modified.

You are not allowed to use an Adobe Stock image as a part of company logo/ brand because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo.

For more information on the licensing terms, please go through Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? and  Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started