• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: 10 free images available on CC Plan Upgrade?

Participant ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm suscribed to creative cloud. yesterday, I bought 1 image on adobe stock. a small meter at the top of the page has gone from 120 to 119. Does this counter represent the amount of free images I am entitled to? can you assure me that I will not pay for this image or should I pay them in advance?

And for videos, have we got free videos?
thank.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Alain,

I am sorry but HD videos are not included in subscription plans. They can only be purchased on-demand or by using credit pack.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alain,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. I did go through your account details and noticed that you had Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan which has already been cancelled. The last standard asset downloaded on 15th of March 2018 is included under this plan and is not chargeable, however, since you have already cancelled your Stock subscription, I would request to download all your remaining assets before it expires.

The assets once downloaded always remains in your license history.

Also, premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack. You may want to check our credits packs plan to purchase a video Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tartare, what is canceled exactly? I do not understand your message.

Do I still have the right to take pictures?  If yes how much?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alain,

In my above statement, I meant-your Stock subscription/ plan which you signed up for has already been cancelled.

Yes, you still have access to the remaining assets/ images(approx 100) before they expire. I would request you to download all the remaining assets as soon as possible since the assets are forfeited soon after the cancelation of the subscription.

Hope this helps!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One last question, hd videos are valid too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alain,

I am sorry but HD videos are not included in subscription plans. They can only be purchased on-demand or by using credit pack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started