• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: 2 Adobe subscription

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita, I have done the same thing (I have taken over the person responsible for managing the subscriptions, so I tried to change the contact email address. As my own email address was already in use with an Adobe account, this has led to me purchasing 2 licenses).

I would like to delete on subscription which has not been used, please advise how to solve this?

Thanks

Craig

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Paula,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID(shared in the forums) and noticed that you have a Creative Cloud All Apps subscription and under the Adobe Stock account you have been allocated 10 free standard assets, however, I am unable to locate any active subscription of Adobe Stock under the same Adobe ID shared in the forums.

In case you are referring to a different Adobe Stock sub

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Paula,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID(shared in the forums) and noticed that you have a Creative Cloud All Apps subscription and under the Adobe Stock account you have been allocated 10 free standard assets, however, I am unable to locate any active subscription of Adobe Stock under the same Adobe ID shared in the forums.

In case you are referring to a different Adobe Stock subscription which is associated with another Adobe ID, please private message me your Adobe ID so that I can further look into your account details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started