Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Access to Images after Subscription Cancellation

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Sheena,

I also have been stuck in a support "Loop" always ending back up at these forums.

I have the exact same problem, transferred over from DPC and have in all fairness been using the service. However i have been ill and have not used it as much over the last 5 or 6 months and have 120 images available for download, which is equal to 10 months paid subscription.

I have shut down my business so my payment method has expired, but want to continue building websites and, as such, wish to continue using the service.

I am annoyed that i am now unable to access my 120 downloads, surely i have paid for these - thats the equivalent of 10 months Subscriptions (£239.00) - Please refund me or make the downloads available.

Thanks,

Rob.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Hi Rob,

As per the Legal subscription terms | Adobe if you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

I would advise you to Contact Customer Care to get the issue rectified and see if an exception can be provided in this scenario.

Let me know if you have troubles reaching the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

I understand that you've not used the Stock subscription for sometime now and thus have the 120 licences accumulated in your account.

I have checked your account details and see that the payment hasn't been made for the plan because of which the subscription is in a suspended state.

You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription. Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

Also, as you've mentioned that you're unable to reach the support I would request you to follow Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Let me know if you still face issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

So if i want my account un-suspended i have to start paying again? that is my point, i already have 10 months worth of paid image downloads available to me - are you saying i will lose these unless i re-subscribe?

r.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rob,

As per the Legal subscription terms | Adobe if you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

I would advise you to Contact Customer Care to get the issue rectified and see if an exception can be provided in this scenario.

Let me know if you have troubles reaching the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started