Re: Accidentally licensed a stock photo

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I ended up here because the same thing just happened to me. I accidentally licensed three images. In the blink of an eye I had clicked on the wrong buttons. Would you please help me out? The picture's ID are 135544053, 133024203 and 13047521.

Many thanks in advance!

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Elisabet,

As you have accidentally licensed three images I have added 3 image credits to your account so that you can license different images instead.

Let me know if that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Accidentally licensed a stock photo

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I ended up here because the same thing just happened to me. I accidentally licensed three images. In the blink of an eye I had clicked on the wrong buttons. Would you please help me out? The picture's ID are 135544053, 133024203 and 13047521.

Many thanks in advance!

Hi Elisabet,

As you have accidentally licensed three images I have added 3 image credits to your account so that you can license different images instead.

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 23, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elisabet,

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2017 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started