• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: accidently purchased wrong image..cant use it. can I replace it with another without being charged double?

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I bought the jpg version of an illustration and need the vector. Image #5053935

Thanks.

Mary Ann

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Mary,

I understand you downloaded the image# 5053935 under the impression of it being a vector file although it was a jpeg file.

You can refine your search using the filter options as shown in the screenshot below:

Also, you can cross check the file type before downloading the file as highlighted in the screenshot below:

As for this jpeg image that you've downloaded, I am adding 1 license to your account as a goodwill gesture so that you can use it for a different a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Mary,

I understand you downloaded the image# 5053935 under the impression of it being a vector file although it was a jpeg file.

You can refine your search using the filter options as shown in the screenshot below:

Also, you can cross check the file type before downloading the file as highlighted in the screenshot below:

As for this jpeg image that you've downloaded, I am adding 1 license to your account as a goodwill gesture so that you can use it for a different asset.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started