• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe Stock vector image quality problem

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just encountered a similar issue. Searched vector image, downloaded (image: 207186542) and come to find out the entire image is not vector. This is a problem because my client has approved and I'm planning on using the image at a large size. Raster part of image is pixelated. When I search vector I expect the ENTIRE image to be vector. Is this not the case?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Sean,

We've checked the file at our end and can confirm that the net and football ball(of the file) are raster (and low quality too) so I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Sean,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread as soon as I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sean,

We've checked the file at our end and can confirm that the net and football ball(of the file) are raster (and low quality too) so I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started