Re: Anyone else from DPC not getting their 10 free images a month?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been getting my 10 month per images for a while. In my license history it says I have used 68 in a year so I should 52 left but only have 2 available. Where did the other 50 go? Also i get charged on the 20th, still waiting for my 10 images which I know I wont get. Very disappointed with Adobe Stock. Im going to look for a place that actually gives you what they tell you.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017
Branching into a new discussion,Hi David,Sorry to hear that your facing troubles. I am getting this checked for you. Please allow us sometime.RegardsTwarita

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion,

Hi David,

Sorry to hear that your facing troubles. I am getting this checked for you. Please allow us sometime.

Regards

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

We had escalated the issue to our engineering team and they have fixed the issue. Could you please check and confirm the same?

Regards

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

We see that the issue has been resolved.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further issues.

Regards,

Sheena

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines