Re: Available image downloads missing

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account reflected 39 image files for the month of December I now show 20, I had to update my credit card information due to my car being stolen with my information and cards in it.

Branching into a new discussion,

Hi John,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you. Please check your private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Available image downloads missing

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account reflected 39 image files for the month of December I now show 20, I had to update my credit card information due to my car being stolen with my information and cards in it.

Hi John,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you. Please check your private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started