I'm suddenly having the same problem. I can't download previews - pixel or vector. I have tried Firefox, Chrome, Safari. I have logged out and logged back in on all 3 browsers.
Branching to a new discussion,
We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.
We would require some additional information, which would help us in troubleshooting the issue.
1. Have you tried to clear your browser history and restarting your browser(s)?
2. Is the issue occurring for every file or when you just search vector files?
3. Have you recently installed any plugins in any of your browsers?
4. What version of the OS are you running?
5. What happens if you try to connect on a different network?
6. Are you behind a firewall?
7. What happens if you switch your browser to incognito or private mode?
We're here to help, just need a few more details.
I may have been mistaken - the preview download problem did seem to be
limited to vector files. After about an hour, I was able to download
vector previews again. I suspect the issue was on your end.
Thanks for following up.
twaritar3263062 wrote on 12/10/18 6:51 AM:
Can not download Stock image previews
created by twaritar3263062
<https://forums.adobe.com/people/twaritar3263062> in /Adobe Stock/ -
View the full discussion
Glad to hear that your issue got resolved.