Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Can't cancel Adobe Stock plan!!

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am having the same problem.

I signed up for the 10 asset free month, but I got no warning that the trial perion was ending. I tried to cancel at the last day of the plan but as it turned out it was too late. Maybe by a few hours. Now speaking it is the first day of the 2nd month. I tried to cancel but I can not see anywhere a cancellation option. If I remember correctly, if the cancellation is done within the first 14 days of the 2nd month there will be no charge. I have downloaded 6 out of 10 free month assets but I do  not use adobe stock anymore.

I would like my subscription to be cancelled too. I do not know a way to do it myself because there is no option yet.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Spyros,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 25th of August 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Spyros,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 25th of August 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9/22/21  I would like to add that Adobe is still following the very bad business practice of tricking people into agreeing to a one-year contract if they don't cancel the free subscription in time.  There was no easy way to cancel the plan so I stopped the automatic payment through my bank.  Then I kept getting message after message that my payment needed to be updated before I could cancel the plan.  The Adobe help pages even state that once you update your payment, wait 24 hours and then you will be able to cancel it.  Not true.  I updated the payment, waited the 24 hours, but it was still not an option.  I contacted Adobe by chat only to be offered various other reduced price plans.  When I said no thank you three times to three different offers to continue in some way, I was then told that I could go ahead an cancel the plan but that I would be charged a cancellation fee of an additional two months of payments due to the contract I had agreed to when signing up.  Yep, it's all in the fine print to be sure (pages and pages of fine print I might add) that you will be entering a one-year agreement with no way to cancel without penalty.  Such bad business practice these days when subscription services are so common and so easy to try and then stop if you want.  Adobe has been in no less than three class action lawsuits because of their shady, underhanded way of trying to secure business.  Stay away is my advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry you had difficulty cancelling your subscription. Customers have up to 30 days to cancel and if you have difficulty you can search the forums for information on how to cancel or you can contact customer care. Canceling the payment with your bank does not cancel the contract for the subscription, it only cancels the payment.

Please contact customer care to cancel the contract, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9/22/21  I would like to add that Adobe is still following the very bad business practice of tricking people into agreeing to a one-year contract if they don't cancel the free subscription in time.  There was no easy way to cancel the plan so I stopped the automatic payment through my bank.  Then I kept getting message after message that my payment needed to be updated before I could cancel the plan.  The Adobe help pages even state that once you update your payment, wait 24 hours and then you will be able to cancel it.  Not true.  I updated the payment, waited the 24 hours, but it was still not an option.  I contacted Adobe by chat only to be offered various other reduced price plans.  When I said no thank you three times to three different offers to continue in some way, I was then told that I could go ahead an cancel the plan but that I would be charged a cancellation fee of an additional two months of payments due to the contract I had agreed to when signing up.  Yep, it's all in the fine print to be sure (pages and pages of fine print I might add) that you will be entering a one-year agreement with no way to cancel without penalty.  Such bad business practice these days when subscription services are so common and so easy to try and then stop if you want.  Adobe has been in no less than three class action lawsuits because of their shady, underhanded way of trying to secure business.  Stay away is my advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started