Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Can't cancel Adobe Stock plan!!

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev

I'm having the exact same issue - had no advice that my trial was ending and this came out of nowhere for me. I thought I had a little more time to cancel (I looked at the product early in the trial but something came up and I've been unable to go back to it at all).

Would really appreciate if you could also cancel my plan please.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Gareth,

Sorry to hear that.

I did go through your account details and noticed that you have Adobe Stock 10 images a month (one-year) plan which was purchased on 30th January 2018.

I would like to let you know that service begins from the moment that you activate this trial period by submitting your payment details. You will not be charged for the first month’s billing cycle. You’ll be charged the rate stated above, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Gareth,

Sorry to hear that.

I did go through your account details and noticed that you have Adobe Stock 10 images a month (one-year) plan which was purchased on 30th January 2018.

I would like to let you know that service begins from the moment that you activate this trial period by submitting your payment details. You will not be charged for the first month’s billing cycle. You’ll be charged the rate stated above, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month starting with the second month’s billing cycle for the duration of your first annual contract.

Also, if you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded.

For more information please refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for cancellation and refund related requests.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started