Re: Can't cancel Adobe Stock plan!!

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am having the same problem.

I signed up for the 10 asset free month, but I got no warning that the trial perion was ending. I tried to cancel at the last day of the plan but as it turned out it was too late. Maybe by a few hours. Now speaking it is the first day of the 2nd month. I tried to cancel but I can not see anywhere a cancellation option. If I remember correctly, if the cancellation is done within the first 14 days of the 2nd month there will be no charge. I have downloaded 6 out of 10 free month assets but I do  not use adobe stock anymore.

I would like my subscription to be cancelled too. I do not know a way to do it myself because there is no option yet.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018
Branching to a new discussion,Hi Spyros,Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 25th of August 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.Please check your private message for more details.Regards,Twarita

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Spyros,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 25th of August 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines