• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: cancel adobe stock

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also trapped in the endless loop trying to cancel adobe stock.

Customer service - please cancel immediately.

I do not wish to be automatically renewed in January as today's email notification indicates.

Jocelyn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

I understand that Jocelyn!

Please Contact Customer Care for the cancellation requests.

You may also refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link in case you still face troubles reaching the support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jocelyn,

You can now self cancel your Adobe Stock plan from your account page.

Please refer the help document below to understand the workflow:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but this has been no help at all.  I keep being sent to the same set of directions, which do not at all match what appears on my account page.  I wish I could send you a screen capture of my page so you can see what I'm referring to.

There is NO LINK allowing me to "Cancel plan" on my account page as you suggest.  I'm beginning to think this is a deliberate ploy to make it nearly impossible for members to cancel.  It is certainly not as easy to cancel as Adobe makes it to sign up.  Also, there was nothing in the original sign-up that suggested renewal would be automatic, or I would never have subscribed to the plan.  My first notification of this feature was Adobe's email announcement received this morning - after a year of monthly payments.

If you have no authorization to prevent my Adobe Stock subscription from automatically renewing, I need to be directed immediately to an Adobe representative who has authority to accomplish that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that Jocelyn!

Please Contact Customer Care for the cancellation requests.

You may also refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link in case you still face troubles reaching the support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena,

Thank you very much for referring this to the technical staff.  They were able to get the problem fixed this afternoon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

P.S. when using Adobe forums, please mark helpful/correct responses of Staff/helper, if there are any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started