Re: Cancel Stock - Keep Credits

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is amazing to me that once someone pays for something Adobe feels that it has the right to force you to either pay up and continue your subscription or lose the images you paid for. Can a CSR please explain how Adobe is not scamming people? I have over a 100 images that I have paid for. What right do you have to force me to keep my account?  

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi John,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have a Creative Cloud All Apps+Adobe Stock subscription under the team's account.

Also, I see the subscription is in a suspended state due to payment issues and the licenses of Adobe Stock are valid for one year from the date they were added to the customer's account and that is the reason you are unable to access your remaining assets.

However, the assets which are downloaded already will always remain in your license history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Cancel Stock - Keep Credits

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is amazing to me that once someone pays for something Adobe feels that it has the right to force you to either pay up and continue your subscription or lose the images you paid for. Can a CSR please explain how Adobe is not scamming people? I have over a 100 images that I have paid for. What right do you have to force me to keep my account?  

Hi John,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have a Creative Cloud All Apps+Adobe Stock subscription under the team's account.

Also, I see the subscription is in a suspended state due to payment issues and the licenses of Adobe Stock are valid for one year from the date they were added to the customer's account and that is the reason you are unable to access your remaining assets.

However, the assets which are downloaded already will always remain in your license history.

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2018 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started