Re: Cancel Stock - Keep Credits

Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m going to cancel my auto renewal but too scared I’m going to lose 80 credits. I want to keep my credits I paid for after committing to a year agreement. Very frustrating that I paid for something and you’re going to take it away when I rightfully paid and kept my subscription.

Jeremiah,

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? to check if they can make any exceptions in this scenario.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Cancel Stock - Keep Credits

Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m going to cancel my auto renewal but too scared I’m going to lose 80 credits. I want to keep my credits I paid for after committing to a year agreement. Very frustrating that I paid for something and you’re going to take it away when I rightfully paid and kept my subscription.

Jeremiah,

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? to check if they can make any exceptions in this scenario.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Jeremiah,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 08 Nov 2017. The subscription is currently active.

I would suggest you to download the remaining assets prior to cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription since the downloaded images forever remain in your license history.

If you wish to cancel your Adobe Stock subscription, you may refer to the help document Cancel your Adobe Stock membership in order to understand the workflow of the cancellation.

Also, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe for more information.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2018 0
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rightfully paid for the credits and so because im choosing not to renew m subscription you are going to punish me by discarding all my credits?

This is unfair and a huge flaw.

This is a BUYERS BEWARE.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeremiah,

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started