Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Cannot cancel 'Adobe Stock -10 images a month (one-year)' plan

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

On 31st of August I wanted to try Adobe Stock 10 images/month. I've downloaded the 10 images and now I want to cancel my subscription because I don't want to use in the future. But in the PLANS menu I cannot cancel my subscription. Could you help my how can I cancel Adobe Stock Plan?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Csaba,

As I have already confirmed (over the Private message) that the subscription has been cancelled. You will not be charged for this subscription further.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Csaba,

Sorry to hear that.

I just checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 31 Aug 2018.

The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues.

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understood. I have given a charged debit card but doesn't worked. If now I'll give again that credit card what will happen. It will be charged with 35 euro and then the subscription will be canceled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Csaba,

As I have already confirmed (over the Private message) that the subscription has been cancelled. You will not be charged for this subscription further.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started