• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Cannot cancel subscription

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exactly same issue. Want to cancel my subscription and I get an error B84942C75103D2FC0A490D4C1537358552894. I wanted to contact customer service but they are closed - they supposed to be open right now. If I can't cancel my subscription within 2 days, I will be subscribed to another year which frankly, I really don't want to. As Adobe works with subscription plans and membership cancellations is just ridiculous.

If I can't cancel the subscription, I go to my bank and ask for another credit card to stop paying that - by doing that will cancel another subscriptions as well which I didn't plan, but it's rather that than having paid another year for something I don't use...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Anita,

I see you have contacted our support team and they have assisted you with the cancellation request. Currently, the payment status is in the cancelling state. No further charges will be deducted from your account for Adobe Stock subscription.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Anita,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling the Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images a month(one-year) plan on 21 Sep 2017.

Have you followed the steps as mentioned in the help document Cancel your Adobe Stock membership  to cancel your subscription?

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes, I did follow the steps, it is pretty much easy to understand it without any documentation. After I check the reason why I want to cancel, it drops an error number.

I also found the contact option. Which was not working. Now finally it is. I will ask them why I get error. You should also check why someone can't just cancel their subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anita,

I see you have contacted our support team and they have assisted you with the cancellation request. Currently, the payment status is in the cancelling state. No further charges will be deducted from your account for Adobe Stock subscription.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started