• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Credits Disappared

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an endless feedback loop with no actual chat options.  How can I really contact someone.  I'd like to have my credits back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Hi Matt,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Matt,

I have checked your account and noticed that you had Creative Cloud for Individuals-All apps +Adobe Stock(one-year) subscription which has already been cancelled.

You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Kindly refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more information.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Twarita,

If you look through the history, Ive been back and fourth with this discussion a lot.  I've been given several conflicting responses.  I've been told that I can have the credits reissued as an exception if I contact support through that link.  Support is not contactable for this issue with that link because I no longer have the stock account.  I paid for and saved up those credits for about a year.  I paid good money and bought them in good faith.  I would like them back and would ask you to please address this issue either in this thread or by private message.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matt,

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matt,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started