• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Customer Service Complaint

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I too am experiencing absolutely awful customer support.  I have been trying for almost 2 months to get the remainder of my refund.  I am still owed $252.00 USD as a refund for charging me when I cancelled my subscription over $300 USD.  I keep getting told that the “senior team” will get it resolved but nothing happens. No phone call, email or refund.  I have called over 7 times and get the same answer but no solution.

The Adobe customer care and support is an absolute joke.  I have never been treated so poorly.  I even posted my concern on the adobe forums. I had someone reply saying they will look into it.  Guess what .... no reply.  A company as large as Adobe should care about there customers.  I have kept a record of all my online chats.  I keep getting promised the refund but never get the matter resolved.  Not sure what else I can do.  Maybe looking into legal recourse would get their attention.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Hi Darrell,

I've received an update that the refund has already been processed on 22nd May, 2018.

Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Darrell,

I apologize for the poor support experience that you've been through.

I checked your account see the case interactions where you had contacted the support and the case still hasn't been resolved.

I am going ahead and escalating the case from my end and will be updating you with the details.

Appreciate your patience!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darrell,

I've received an update that the refund has already been processed on 22nd May, 2018.

Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning

Yes I did receive the refund.

Thank you very much for getting this dealt with.

Darrell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started