• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: do not use and want to cancel adobe stock, followed support and there is no help, I am at the end of a free trial that i did not use?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, can you check for me if I canceled my sub correctly?

ADOBE STOCK /044-207-36

ADOBE STOCK 044-207-3650, IE

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Maro,

I just checked your account and I can see that the Adobe Stock subscription has been cancelled.

Let me know if you need any additional details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Maro,

I just checked your account and I can see that the Adobe Stock subscription has been cancelled.

Let me know if you need any additional details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Sorry for digging this one out but I recently checked my card history and seems like I am still being charged for this plan! 4 times I've been charged for this plan already after cancellation and tonight another payment notice on my card as pending... wit the same detail 044-207-3650

I checked my Adobe account and I don't have any plans or products active so where are these coming from after it was cancelled? I wanted to cancel it as I was not going to use it and still the money is gone.

Can you please check it ASAP?

BR

Marcin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maro,

I just checked your account again and I was not able to find any active subscription.

Also, I tried to check for the charges placed on your account for the last six months but there were none.

I believe there could be a different Adobe ID under which there is an active subscription for which you're being charged.

I would request you to Contact Customer Care to identify the account and get the billing issues resolved.

Let me know if you face any troubles.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started